Are you looking for how to create WhatsApp stickers? I this article I will show you step by step on how you can create your own personalize WhatsApp stickers.
A while ago I published that WhatsApp stickers are now available for download for Android and IOS user. To be able to use sticker packs, WhatsApp Android users need to update to version 2.18.329. In iOS the feature is included in version 2.18.100 of WhatsApp. [Read More On : HOW DOWNLOAD AND USE WHATSAPP STICKERS PACKS]
If you have learnt how to download and use Whatsapp sticker, lets move on to how you can create your own custom made stickers.
How To Create WhatsApp Stickers Using Sticker Studio APP
The steps in this article is suitable for Android Users only.
If you want to make own sticker for WhatsApp , you have to follow the following instructions-
First you will have to install the app called Sticker Studio.
Sticker Studio is and app that allows you to take any photo and then turn parts of it into a sticker for WhatsApp. The app is very easy to used but the end product is not very professional but enough to look presentable.
- To download the app from the Google Play Store click HERE.
- Install and open the App on you phone or tablet.
- At the right bottom corner of the page, you’ll find a + button.
- Tap on the button, immediately two options will pop up.
- One is Capture Photo, it simply means you have take a photo using your phone’s camera.
- The second one is Select Photo, it simply mean you load a photo from your phones gallery.
- After you have the photo selected that you want, you trim or crop off the background of the Image.
- Add text and drawings to your stickers and Scale stickers to the perfect size
- A preview of what the image looks like will display for you.
- If you like the sticker you just created you can click Save. If you don’t like it click Try Again and repeat the process until you are happy with the result.
There are numerous Sticker Pack Maker Apps in the Google Play Store but none boast the simplicity that Sticker Studio has. However Sticker Studio has it limitations, for example, you will have to add at least three stickers to a pack before you can export the sticker pack to WhatsApp for chating. Another issue is that you are limited in the number of sticker pack you can create, you can only create 10 sticker packs of up to 30 stickers per pack in the App. There are other Apps you can try with, but not all are as easy as Sticker Studio.
You May Like : How To Record WhatsApp Video Calls
How To Create WhatsApp Stickers Using “Sticker Maker For Whatsapp” App By Writam Infotech
Sticker Maker For Whatsapp is an App that allows you to make Stickers for WhatsApp from your images and photos.
Read Also : Where To Download YoWhatsApp Latest Version
Here is how to use the App:
- Go to the Google play store and search for ‘sticker maker for WhatsApp’ app or Simply Click HERE
- Download the app and installed it in your Smartphone or Tablet.
- Tap on “Create a new sticker pack” option.
- Enter the sticker pack’s name and author.
- Tap on the new list option and a page will open with empty stickers tray.
- First, add the sticker pack’s icon and then tap on the next tray to add a new customized sticker.
- Tap on the empty tray to add a new sticker.
- After you select the photo, it will be uploaded on an image editor.
- Crop the image with your fingertip.
- Save the image and if you like it repeat these steps to add more custom stickers to the pack. Otherwise delete and start all over.
- Once you are finished with adding stickers to the pack. Tap on the publish sticker pack option.
- You will be asked to add these stickers to your WhatsApp app, accept and head to the WhatsApp app to enjoy these new custom stickers.
You can choose any of the two options to create you Whatsapp Sticker.