The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) is the leading philanthropic institution in Africa championing Entrepreneurship.
The vision for the Foundation is to unlock the obstacles that Africa’s entrepreneurs face as they grow their start-ups into small to medium enterprises (SMEs), their SMEs into national growth companies, and their national growth companies into African multinationals.
In 2010, Tony Elumelu Foundation was founded and since then has worked to empower young entrepreneurs in Africa.
TEEP 2019 is the 5th Cycle of $100m Entrepreneurship Programme. Last year’s 4th Cycle drew over 150,000 applications from across the African continent
You May Like : How to Search On Google Properly in 2019
What Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) Really is?
The Programme is a 10-year, $100 million commitment to identify, train, mentor and fund 10,000 African entrepreneurs. The Programme’s objective is to generate at least 1,000,000 new jobs and create at least $10 billion in new business revenue across Africa.
Now in its 5th year, the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme has empowered 4,470 entrepreneurs, using a bespoke and robust selection, training and implementation process to create visible and sustainable impact across all 54 African countries.
Watch the Video about the Show :
Programme’s 7 pillars
- $5,000 in seed capital;
- business development training;
- one-on-one mentoring;
- access to TEFConnect;
- pan-African meetups;
- TEF network membership;
- and participation at the annual TEF Entrepreneurship Forum, the largest convening of the African entrepreneurship ecosystem.
You May Like : How To Get GOtv Top UP Promo For GOtv MAX @ ₦2500
Applications will be judged based on criteria including:
- feasibility(Feasibility study),
- scalability and potential for growth of the product/service;
- market opportunity for the idea/business;
- financial understanding, leadership potential and entrepreneurial skills.
- The programme is open to citizens and legal residents of all African countries not younger than 18 years.
- Business must be run for-profit.
- The business must be based in Africa
- Applicant business should not be older than three years.
How To Apply
The deadline for applications submission is March 1, 2019. If you are interested, use one of the links provided above. I wish you success in the selection process.